Skip to main content

Why do they pick on me



Why do they pick on me - when dealing with bullies, it is very important for a child’s self esteem to stay intact. Children need to feel supported by the people around them. In this book, the child discovers himself/herself and learns not to take the bullies taunts personal and appreciates the qualities he/she possesses. On sale now at www.missbirdiesbooks.com In the Talk to Me series.

Popular posts from this blog

Daddy doesn't live here anymore

Daddy Doesn't Live Here Anymore is about a child dealing with parental separation and the absence of a father's presence. Dealing with separation himself, my son was the inspiration behind me writing this one. I'm still looking for the illustrations, so this book is not on sale yet. Go to MissBirdiesBooks.com for our other books.

You are so special to me

You Are So Special to Me is a book about a parent explaining the sensitive subject of adoption to the inquiring child with tenderness and love . On sale now at www.missbirdiesbooks.com in the Talk to Me Series section.

Unplugging... Plugging back in...

Lately, I've been out of it. Little or no social networking, which is bad considering the fact that I need to do it to stay "in the loop". I even stopping talking to people because I didn't want my conversations to be negative. Why infect other people with what was plaguing me? I was now hiding from the world. WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO ME? The craziest part of it all is, the issues weren't mine. I had let others' problems and issues consume my time and energy so much that I began to suffocate. When I went to see the doctor on a routine visit, she told me that I have high blood pressure. WHAT?!?! I've never had any problems like this and the stress from other people's stress was now making me sick. There was so much negativity around me, it had left me stagnant and constantly dragging my feet. I was paralyzed. I was constantly helping someone else. Being there for other people and not getting anything I needed to get done, done. Then, when it was ti...